Home  |   Our Company  |   Order  |   Products  |   Contact      

  Confectionery Goemans  
1954   Start of confectionery Goemans in Santpoort by Harry and Lenie Goemans.
1960   The company was continued in Heemskerk, where one moved into a new bakery and shop.
1981   Commencement of Peter Goemans in the company.
1982   Opening of the first branch at the Europaplein.
1989   Harry Goemans finally transfers the company to Peter, who continues the company with his wife Tineken.
1998   Take-over of Echte Bakker Leo de Jong, production location de Smidse is taken over, three extra branches are added, which brings the total to five.
2001   Peter's brother, Frank Goemans, enters the management team of Goemans Versbakkerij.
2004   Introduction of the cake petit-fours at the first wholesaler.
2007   Production location for the cake third channel moves to Castricum, Daniël Goemans enters the company for the commerce department.
2008   National cover of the petit-four cake in the bakery channel.
2010   Daniel Goemans, son of Peter Goemans, joins the board of Goemans Fresh Bakery. Acquisition of the complete production and marketing channels of meringues AA Bakeries.